Nothing Important Happened Today

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Something funny

This last Wednesday some of my friends and I went to the pub for some grub and a certain someone made another certain someone laugh until the certain someone peed their pants. We all thought that maybe this certain someone peed their pants just a little but when they stood up it was covering a good portion of the butt. I couldn't stop laughing it was the funniest thing since I don't know when. It was freaking hilarious. Well, this certain someone was very very worried about standing up to leave. I told them it would be just fine but the certain someone wouldn't stand up. Then all of a sudden the lights went out in the entire place and that's when that person booked it outside into the night.
There was another funny thing that happened this week but I just can't remember. Maybe I will think about it and remember and then I will have to write another blog.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home