Nothing Important Happened Today

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Time Has Come Again Today

Time for a new and wonderful blog by pinkie. My favorite male resident died early on Sunday morning. This is sad but it was time. He was so so thin. I could pick him up and carry him he was so thin. He stopped eating a couple of weeks ago and just went down hill from there. This man was such a good and nice guy. I wanted him as a grandpa so I would call him "grandpa" all the time. He served in the army during WWII and saw action in Japan. After the war he met his lovely wife at a dance and then started a family and worked very very hard for a good life and was able to travel the world. He had a wonderful family. They were the nicest people I have ever met in that building. . . That is saying a lot. His son-in-law told me once that his "dad" would go and do all these crazy stunts at his old age like surfing, water skiing, skydiving, and even country dancing. What a goofball he was. I liked to tease him a lot and he would just be look at me like I was crazy. Well, that is my new blog for now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home