Nothing Important Happened Today

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stay Puft

Frogkisser says that I should not write anything if I do not have anything important to say. Screw that...Nothing I say is important. I would not have a blog if it were not for my unimportant things that I say.
The group of us took another trip to the gamestore on Friday. We invited Stay Puft to come along. It was nice having fresh blood around. The games we played were as follows: Bohnanza(spelled some funky way like that) and a little bit of killer bunnies. We gave up on the killer bunnies. Not my favorite game at all. That was a blast and we learned that a certain someone can have a potty mouth if you piss this person off.
Then we went to the pub I mean MacCools and had a gay ole time. We told Joshua that he had to try the french fries and he was questioning us because they were sweet potato frys and he hates yams and stuff. I too am guilty of once hating yams until I tried the special frys at MacCools. Yummy in my tummy! He ended up loving them. What a nerd. While we were at MacCools I learned that Chris can do a great impression of Chris Farley. I learned two things that day. Yipee! I'm Emmy and goodbye.


Sideshow Bob: Rakes, my arch enemy.
Bart: I thought I was your arch enemy.
Sideshow Bob: I have a life outside you, Bart.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home