Nothing Important Happened Today

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I write blogs not stupid ones mind you

Just kidding! I really do write stupid ones. I am bored here at work so I will write a new blog. Well, not a lot is going on. I have seen all of my brothers and sisters in a two week period these last two weeks. That is good. I was also able to see all four of my nephews last week. Good for me. Now I just need to see Kaelee and Alyssa but I don't think that will be until June or something. Yup... School is almost over and I am sad. I will miss my classes. Except for drawing. I think I can get over that one rather quickly. However, I will miss my humanities teacher, who has ADD, and my history teacher that loves hamburgers and tells us every day. Good times. I hope everyone had fun reading this. I know I said "I" way too much.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    I will also miss our two professors. They are the most fun. Good thing we are going gambling with MR. Crack soon. We can stay good friends with him. As for hamburger guy, I'm pretty sure if we hang around enough hamburger joints (on accident of course) we will run into him. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home