Nothing Important Happened Today

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Matchpoint


Tennis is a fun yet very hard sport. Ugly duckling and I have decided to take this sport up. We have no idea how to play so we just hit the ball and run after it. So far we have been twice this week. It is a great way to get your exercise in. Ugly duckling and I decided to buy tennis rackets at the DI. Duckling named her racket something but I forgot, and I named mine Leon Monroe. It had the initials L.M. on it so I thought why not. I brought Leon home and my sister and dad told me that it was not a tennis racket but a badmitten racket. I did not want to hurt Leon's feelings so I still pretend that he is a tennis racket when I am around him. He has no idea. So keep it on the hush hush.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Tickled Pink said…

    why is my picture not showing up?:(

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Something McSomethingkins said…

    I'm a little hurt that I was not included in your post.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Something McSomethingkins said…

    His name is Gregory. I think they're both tennis rackets, but the primitive types used by the cavemen. All tennis rackets these days are metal actually. I defy anybody to find a wood one made in the last few years.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    I'm hurt that I don't get more credit for naming your things. Who came up with the name WhiteSox for your kitty cat? I did. Who came up with the name Leon for your tennis racket? Oh, that's right-I did. Just sayin.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Tickled Pink said…

    you never name me in any of your blogs that have a title I came up with.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Wow thats pretty funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home