Nothing Important Happened Today

Saturday, June 17, 2006

My poor kitty

It is a sad time right now for my kitty and me. The other day I came home from work and was petting my cat when I saw a nice clean open skin tear on her lower belly. It is about the size of a silly putty container(maybe a tad bit smaller). I do not know what exactly it is or what it is from. All I know is that I can not afford to take her to the vet so I am going to let it heal on its own. Hopefully it will not get infected or I will be in trouble. She also has two sores on her spine. She hisses at me when I get by it. They seem not to bother her anymore because she just looks at me funny when I pet near it. I can't let her outside for a while and now she hates me because of it. The wilderness is her life. Putting a bandage on her sore would be, of course, impossible because of the location and the fur.
I have finally been to the German store in Salt Lake. Hurray for me. I guess I have been once before though.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home